Author Topic: level 999 enemies  (Read 479 times)

sam12

level 999 enemies
« on: July 03, 2016, 09:40:10 PM »
Hi. to say i am currently using those mods while playing when the bug happened.. on internet play.

im using synergies mod ver .1324 (which appears out of date...weird)
enhanced character creation ver.38
the dragoon ver.58

anyway... maybe the bug has been fixed.

as i was playing with my freind, we decided to level quickly to go in the outer steps and to down there... well.. we beated a few badies which take the level of whoever is the first player to get in the place or phase portals.

however i made the mistake of re-spawning to town... so when i tried to get back in.. i placed a portal and clicked on the green icon next to my freind so i can teleport to him... well. first thing that happened... i was stuck and could not move... later i find my way to another phase portal and my freind joins me... there we beat the badies... but something odd happened.. you know the mushroom badies that can split to smaller spores that shoot homing projectiles?

there was 2 of them... level 999 each... i got killed like 5 times in a row trying to get to the portal... 80k damage i received from a single attack.. lol. quite painfull little mushrrom.

maybe by doing some portal test with online play you should be able to reproduce the issue. Peace!

potterman28wxcv

Re: level 999 enemies
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 07:16:48 AM »
I think it's a bug of the TL2 engine, nothing a modder can fix