Author Topic: Wolfpack Zerker Startergear/bis t0 gear/Gemming jada jada  (Read 949 times)

Dafi

Wolfpack Zerker Startergear/bis t0 gear/Gemming jada jada
« on: July 04, 2016, 03:13:54 AM »
Hi Moites!

A friend and myself just grabbed yesterday tl2 in the summersale!
Hes playing a warlock and has bis lists and such
and iam totally lost i die in t0 raid everytiume facerolls everything
i hope can help me ^^

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Wolfpack Zerker Startergear/bis t0 gear/Gemming jada jada
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 08:41:44 AM »
Hi Moites!

A friend and myself just grabbed yesterday tl2 in the summersale!
Hes playing a warlock and has bis lists and such
and iam totally lost i die in t0 raid everytiume facerolls everything
i hope can help me ^^

Since you say you die a lot vs. T0 bosses, i assume you do not yet have 75% Damage Reduction? that should be your second goal, first goal would be to gather gold to buy decent items from the Table Mountain's Vendor and to Enchant them with stat enchants.

So to sum it up:

1. get to lvl 100, farm gold, Buy good gear from Table Mountains Vendor, farm some more gold and Enchant your items with stats.
2. Farm trash mobs in Derinkuyu to get +5% damage reduction skulls and +HP skulls, get 75% Damage reduction (which is max).
3. Start Farming Derinkuyu Bosses for your T0 items
4. Soulbind Your T0 items twice for the excellent bonus it gives.

As a Wolfpack zerker i would recommend you to use Adamant items + 2x Hammer of Retribution, it's not until T1 weapons become available for you, that you will find a better weapon, you can even use adamant shield with 1x Hammer of Retribution (it's what i did on certain T1 bosses due to the block chance being much better than the additional 10% crit chance etc from another hammer).

What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!