Author Topic: About max sockets and enchants  (Read 924 times)

herkus

About max sockets and enchants
« on: August 31, 2016, 06:22:43 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm playing with the following mods and one of them allows to make even 5 sockets on mythical items? Anyone knows which one is it so i don't use it? Also what should be the max enchants on Synergies?

Here is the list:
UI Tweaks
FPS Display
PRETTYDAMAGE
Synergiesmod compatible Torchlight2 Essentials
SynergiesHighLoot
SynergiesMOD
Far East Pack1
Far East Preview Pack2

I suspect it might be Essentials... am i right?

Thanks

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: About max sockets and enchants
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 12:10:54 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm playing with the following mods and one of them allows to make even 5 sockets on mythical items? Anyone knows which one is it so i don't use it? Also what should be the max enchants on Synergies?

It is either Essentials or Far East that allows more sockets (could be both).

In SynergiesMOD all items can have 2 sockets, except for T1 and T1.5 items, which can only have 1 socket (they spawn with 1 socket), if you see anyone else playing that has more than 1 socket on T1 or T1.5 items, then they should have a mod that allows you to socket equipment.

The reason why sockets are maxed at 2 and 1 is for balancing purposes, there are very powerful socketables that you can get in Darkness Falls, so only allowing 1 socket is to balance that.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 12:13:02 PM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

herkus

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 06:30:03 PM »
Thanks, I like some of the add ons they had but i already started without essentials and Far east, what about the max number of enchants? it was allowing us to use 5 even on mythical T1/T1.5 it worked -.- that is why we starting over..

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 06:55:14 PM »
Thanks, I like some of the add ons they had but i already started without essentials and Far east, what about the max number of enchants? it was allowing us to use 5 even on mythical T1/T1.5 it worked -.- that is why we starting over..

Well for Mythical items you want to use the special enchants which you can read about in the T1 subforum.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!