Author Topic: Problems with Derinkuyu  (Read 517 times)

worsin

Problems with Derinkuyu
« on: September 10, 2016, 01:35:01 PM »
Ok so i am new to the raiding in Synergies but i have followed this guide:
http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=5557.0

I am an engineer with the following stats

301 str
260 dex
320 vit

12840 hp
75% dr

I use the Outercore set with Wizard of Gore and Otak's Talon
All my gear is completely enchanted as much as it can be

I am able to survive all of the content in Derinkuyu and i destroy the Gatekeeper and then the boss encounter....bam 1 shot your dead, wtf?  I get that this is supposed to be hard but they seem very out of balance with the rest of the dungeon.  I am speced to be a tank.  I should be able to stand toe to toe with these guys but they cut through my Forcefield and kill me in 1 hit.

This just doesnt seem right to me.

I am familiar enough with these games to know not to stand in bad stuff and avoid major attacks but with these bosses it seems sort of rediculous.  How am i supposed to do this when as a tank i die in 1 hit.

Am i missing something here?  I mean i hear of people doing this on Hardcore and i cant help but think that they are mentally unstable to even try this on Hardcore.

This brings me to the confusion on what im doing wrong, im supposed to be the tank, yet i cant even stand against these bosses without being 1 shot so how in the world are other classes doing this?

worsin

Re: Problems with Derinkuyu
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 01:56:49 PM »
Nevermind on this i just found a post that explains how some of these bosses arent meant for first timers in the dungeon IE Kite etc

Great mod btw!

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Problems with Derinkuyu
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 10:20:45 PM »
Nevermind on this i just found a post that explains how some of these bosses arent meant for first timers in the dungeon IE Kite etc

Great mod btw!

Kite is overtuned for T0 content, Salan never agnoliged it and you are debuffed harder than in Darkness Falls vs. Kite and that alone tells you the boss is overtuned, quite annoying since Kite is the #1 problem you face if you are trying to complete SynergiesMOD as Hardcore.

Does not matter if you have a complete set of T0 or not, you will be debuffed under the cap when going up vs. Kite, so just kill him when you can and when you have what you need from him, just don't go to him again until Salan actually fix him (i don't think he will, he sems to like the current situation with Kite being as hard as T1 bosses).
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!