Author Topic: I have 50 level Paladin with 0 skill point spent  (Read 252 times)

TurkishMan

I have 50 level Paladin with 0 skill point spent
« on: October 01, 2016, 07:06:08 AM »

I wasn't playing my Paladin for awhile, thenceforward my character has a bug like this, my skills had been removed as you see at the skill bar. Now I have 0 skill points spent and even I eat respec potion nothing happens. Is this about paladin update? Anything I can do about this? Thanks for help.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:38:19 AM by TurkishMan »
My English is not very good so if I make mistake, just ignore it or report me for improve myself.

TurkishMan

Re: I have 50 level Paladin with 0 skill point spent
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:03:29 AM »
Now my 87 level Warlock has crashed. I was playing with her and the game suddenly crashed and I can't play with her now. I can't see her name in character load screen, but her files are still exist. What can I do about it?
My English is not very good so if I make mistake, just ignore it or report me for improve myself.

TurkishMan

Re: I have 50 level Paladin with 0 skill point spent
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 04:31:43 AM »
Ok I solved the second one. I backed up my files first and than renamed .restore extension of the backed up file to .svb and replaced it to main folder. Hope it helps if this happens to anyone.

But first issue still exist.