Author Topic: Guaranteed drops in Darkness Falls?  (Read 428 times)

Mutant_Kid

Guaranteed drops in Darkness Falls?
« on: October 25, 2016, 12:08:46 PM »
I read in a post somewhere in here that each boss chest and challenge chest had a guaranteed drop 100% either being a mythical item or stone or jewel.

Well I don't think I'm part of this 100% because I just finished executioner and the only thing I got was uniques. And this isn't the first time, often times I open 2 chests and 1 of them will have a mythical, the other nothing.

TurkishMan

My English is not very good so if I make mistake, just ignore it or report me for improve myself.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Guaranteed drops in Darkness Falls?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 08:04:54 PM »
Don't think it has ever been 100% chance to drop anything at all in DF, due to the addition of Boss Chest and Challenge Chest you instead have a very high chance of getting at least 1 useful item, be it a skull, Mythical item or a special enchant stone.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Mutant_Kid

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 06:35:17 AM »
This.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136287412

No idea how to add another mod besides synergies lol not sure which I need to load first or even how to go about it at all :) When it comes to playing with stuff in the background of games I'm no good.

TurkishMan

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 11:08:26 AM »
Are you using steam or non-steam version?
My English is not very good so if I make mistake, just ignore it or report me for improve myself.

Mutant_Kid

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 12:06:42 PM »
steam, wish I wasn't cuz the steam cloud screws me over quite often when I'm playing between my work PC and Home PC.

But I added the mod and re-arranged the order to have it on top and Synergiesmod last, and seems to be working lol.
But now that's even less people I can see online and play with since not everyone is playing with this added mod.