Author Topic: Make T1 Darkness Falls gear available from Vendor Boons?  (Read 414 times)

Mutant_Kid

Make T1 Darkness Falls gear available from Vendor Boons?
« on: November 01, 2016, 01:46:02 PM »
Just an idea, at a super high price obviously, but could help sometimes finding the 1 missing piece we need.
Stats would be a random draw.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Make T1 Darkness Falls gear available from Vendor Boons?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 04:29:48 AM »
That would be like handing out free T1 items as it is not very hard to get gold due to the Gold Mine.

And if you would increase the gold price to astronomical values, then it would be rather bad for the overall Synergies experience as you would give incentive to farm gold instead of progressing through the raids.

You are only required to farm maybe a maximum of ~500 Million gold for perfect or close to perfect enchants for your T0/T0.5 Soulbound set(or less depending on your "luck" ofc), and that does not take very long to obtain and it is the only real use for large amounts of gold at end-game atm.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 08:06:07 AM »
That would be like handing out free T1 items as it is not very hard to get gold due to the Gold Mine.
Or cheating  ::)

I do agree with the author that the farm is just too much. I would prefer a lot to have this kind of thing given by a quest system - you would be able to repeat it, and after say 3/5 times you would get to choose one of the set items.

But it would require quite some work from Salan

Mutant_Kid

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 11:27:04 AM »
In the vanilla game we can buy end game sets from vendor boons. Any of the lvl 105 class sets were available.
I'd see this to be about the same.

Mutant_Kid

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 11:29:27 AM »
Seems like some items are rarer than others. I'm missing a few rings for the wrathful phoenix set and they can't seem to drop for the life of me. I've surely gotten 10x the same piece from many different sets and still not 1 ring. Some items I keep on getting over and over and same I can't even manage to get one.

Yes I kill every boss, yes i get every challenge chest.