Author Topic: is development continuing with the mod?  (Read 798 times)

Deeified

is development continuing with the mod?
« on: December 19, 2016, 05:45:37 AM »
I've been out of touch with TL2 and synergies for a while, just wondering if salan has continued working on updating the mod or has made any notable changes in the past months? last i knew he was working on paladin, though i would like to see the DF weapons implemented and DF itself completed entirely.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: is development continuing with the mod?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 03:39:41 AM »
I've been out of touch with TL2 and synergies for a while, just wondering if salan has continued working on updating the mod or has made any notable changes in the past months? last i knew he was working on paladin, though i would like to see the DF weapons implemented and DF itself completed entirely.

Since the last patch there has been no work from Salan on the mod that we the community are aware of other than a few Paladin changes that he has yet to release, i think it's safe to say tha there won't be any changes for quite some time until Salan gets back to TL2 modding, when that is, we don't know :P
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Deeified

Re: is development continuing with the mod?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 11:35:04 AM »
thanks for the response Mio