Author Topic: Event items?  (Read 307 times)

GracefulCharity

Event items?
« on: December 28, 2016, 07:44:30 AM »
Anyone know what event items have been released? I saw the pumpkin helmet and was wondering if there were any more that were removed.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Event items?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 09:22:29 AM »
Anyone know what event items have been released? I saw the pumpkin helmet and was wondering if there were any more that were removed.

Pumpkin Helmet has been the only item added in as an "Event" reward as there has only been 1 event ever in SynergiesMOD.

The only other items i know that has been removed is the Kleeve Kommand set, which used to drop from the Generals in Darkness Falls and was just a tiny bit worse than T1 items, Ring of the Players (used to be the best Rings you could get before acquiring T1 Rings, but was removed since they were too powerful i guess) and the Asphyx set (5 socket glove and Helmet) which were removed due to how powerful 10 sockets vs. 4 was/is.

The Asphyx and Ring of the Players still drops in the normal TL2 game, but not in Synergies due to balance issues regarding those items.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!