Author Topic: Newbie Questions  (Read 539 times)

Ragnar

Newbie Questions
« on: January 21, 2017, 12:23:51 PM »
Hija Guys. Just a simple and fast question. Im playing Fire Embermage.
I wonder is he good in endgame?
 And i also wonder how the hell my char supose to have around 400 of each stat to wear Legendary item?
...im a great fan of mod but is there rly any point of playing at high level difficulty when u play alone? Is high level diff give us better loot ? more gold?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:28:44 PM by Ragnar »

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Newbie Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 02:37:52 AM »
Hija Guys. Just a simple and fast question. Im playing Fire Embermage.
I wonder is he good in endgame?
 And i also wonder how the hell my char supose to have around 400 of each stat to wear Legendary item?
...im a great fan of mod but is there rly any point of playing at high level difficulty when u play alone? Is high level diff give us better loot ? more gold?

Class: Since the Embermage was re-balanced there are players that swear it's OP, personally i do not know since i haven't played the re-balanced Embermage.

Legenday Item: Many Legendary items has stat requirements really high to make sure you can't wear them unless you have the required level, and some has high stat requirements to make sure they are not worn by other classes. When you are lvl 100, stats restriction on gear usually doesn't matter since you can wear almost anything.

Higher Difficulty: higher difficulty is only if you want to have a challenge, it does not affect drop-rates at all or gold drop-rate.

The main point of SynergiesMOD is the end-game, not the leveling, so if you haven't tried out the end-game raids yet, you really should, it's quite fun, and once you find it to be easy, you can raise the difficulty and see what the difference is :)
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Rynn

Re: Newbie Questions
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 09:57:08 PM »
I guess this would be the category for me. I'm looking for someone to explain the jeweled sword. It requires lvl 114 and i am wondering how to go about getting it to use endgame gems with. Also, is it also capable of storing mythical skulls as well as soulstones? Sorry if this subject has been beat to death before i arrived. 100 2h endgame engineer.