Author Topic: Berserker advice?  (Read 516 times)

hypothermic

Berserker advice?
« on: February 14, 2017, 07:35:21 PM »
Hi guys, hoping you could help me. I'm playing torchlight 2 just this year and I was surprised that TL2 has this kind of mod and it's amazing.

Right now I have lost direction on my Berseker. Hoping you guys could give me some advices, suggestions, and knowledge on how to make it stronger.
And what build is the best for a Berserker.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Berserker advice?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:45:27 AM »
Hi guys, hoping you could help me. I'm playing torchlight 2 just this year and I was surprised that TL2 has this kind of mod and it's amazing.

Right now I have lost direction on my Berseker. Hoping you guys could give me some advices, suggestions, and knowledge on how to make it stronger.
And what build is the best for a Berserker.

Depends on what you want to do, however, i assume your goal is to do the raids, in which case there is a "best build" which is the wolfpack berserker, this is a decent guide for it: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=5607.0 (tho not fully min-max optimized, but i haven't made a Berserker guide myself yet and probably won't so this one is the best option atm).

Progressing as Berserker: The guide does not guide you through the way from Derinkuyu(T0) -> Darkness Falls(T1), so I'll fill in some of the information for you, when you start out in Darkness Falls, the set which is best to get as a Berserker progressing there is the Adamant set, it offers the most out of all the T0 sets and even mix and matching between sets is inferior compared to having a full set of 2x Soulbound Adamant set for Darkness Falls progress, once you enter Darkness Falls tho, you could get a pair of Fahakin Flesavir Pants which drops from the trash mobs in Darkness Falls, it has superior stats compared to the 2x soulbound Adamant Pants AND it can have Special enchants (which you can read about in the T1 sub-forum), and that's really all you need to know, when you get any item which means is an upgrade you need to swap and keep progressing that way in Darkness Falls, it will take some time before you can do the hardest bosses in Darkness falls Such as Rak'var and Syrel'Khan, and the day you have all your Residual Aftermath items and fully special enchanted and socketed them with Mythical Sockets you can expect to completely steamroll every single boss in Darkness Falls, which is quite nice compared to the harsh struggle you go through when progressing at first :P

If you need any help regarding Derinkuyu(T0) you can read about it in the T0 sub-forum, or you can just ask a question in this thread ^_^

You should check out the T0 and T1 sub-forums to learn about the raids and stuff, also, this post is great for a fresh lvl 100 player: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=5557.0

Also, don't forget to check out the other sub-forums such as the class sub-forums since they have build guides and other tips and tricks :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:58:25 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!