Author Topic: Salan  (Read 453 times)

sheadaman

Salan
« on: February 22, 2017, 04:47:35 AM »
Does anyone know Salan in person by chance? Do they know if he's alive and well? I remember there was a game developer I was following a while back for an indie game that ended up passing away in silence because no one knew him and everyone had just been mad that he hadn't been updating. I wouldn't want to find out that happened again :'(

Zuzu

Re: Salan
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 09:27:12 AM »
Hi

Some time ago (Fall 2016) Salan gave few responses to topics. From i've beed hearing he was working on some other mods than synergies before. In october he was working on synergies (http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1)  but even before he was busy with life and probably still cant find time or enthusiasm to finish mod.
Although it would be nice to have confirmation that hes doing OK. So Salan plea let us know if u're fine.

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 06:29:11 PM »

Apparently he's still alive and well I suppose :)

ziddersroofurry

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 08:29:17 PM »
Salan is on my Steam friends list. He was last online four days ago. I haven't talked to him in a few months though. I'll let him know folks here were asking about him. From what I remember real life had gotten a bit busy as it tends to do.