Author Topic: Ironman HCE Challenge - Looking for one more player !  (Read 75 times)

potterman28wxcv

Ironman HCE Challenge - Looking for one more player !
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:05:21 AM »
While looking through custom rules I've found out this gem : https://www.diablowiki.net/Ironman

Basically by playing Ironman, you abide to the following rules :
  • You play in Hardcore mode
  • You can't use any item you didn't find yourself, or get by a quest. This includes : no buying from NPCs, and no buying via pet as well.
  • You can't repeat an area or boss
  • You can't go back to town unless you have to (to complete progress-stopping quests)
I guess the only exception we can have is for the enchanters you find in dungeons.
Of course, the difficulty would be Elite. Also, we would be playing Vanilla Torchlight 2 (so no Synergies mod. If we ever complete it, we could move on to a modded game though)

If any of you is interested, post here and say that you are interested ! I'd like a full 4-players party. My only condition to join is that you must be in Europe - not because I don't like americans or asians/australians, but because of 1) ping problems - if high pings we will get hit by invisible monsters etc.. and 2) it's easiest to plan a time to meet up.

Please post below your location, and the classes you'd like to play. I guess we could arrange a Discord for this challenge

Player list:
  • potterman28wxcv. Preferred classes: Engineer or Embermage. Location: France
  • yourfavcolour (norf norf). Preferred classes: Outlander. Location: Ukraine
  • Wishmaster. Preferred class: Berzerker. Location: Kazakstan
  • ?
I also posted on Steam forums