Author Topic: Ironman HCE Challenge - Looking for one more player !  (Read 583 times)

potterman28wxcv

Ironman HCE Challenge - Looking for one more player !
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:05:21 AM »
While looking through custom rules I've found out this gem : https://www.diablowiki.net/Ironman

Basically by playing Ironman, you abide to the following rules :
  • You play in Hardcore mode
  • You can't use any item you didn't find yourself, or get by a quest. This includes : no buying from NPCs, and no buying via pet as well.
  • You can't repeat an area or boss
  • You can't go back to town unless you have to (to complete progress-stopping quests)
I guess the only exception we can have is for the enchanters you find in dungeons.
Of course, the difficulty would be Elite. Also, we would be playing Vanilla Torchlight 2 (so no Synergies mod. If we ever complete it, we could move on to a modded game though)

If any of you is interested, post here and say that you are interested ! I'd like a full 4-players party. My only condition to join is that you must be in Europe - not because I don't like americans or asians/australians, but because of 1) ping problems - if high pings we will get hit by invisible monsters etc.. and 2) it's easiest to plan a time to meet up.

Please post below your location, and the classes you'd like to play. I guess we could arrange a Discord for this challenge

Player list:
  • potterman28wxcv. Preferred classes: Engineer or Embermage. Location: France
  • yourfavcolour (norf norf). Preferred classes: Outlander. Location: Ukraine
  • Wishmaster. Preferred class: Berzerker. Location: Kazakstan
  • ?
I also posted on Steam forums

Magnusmak

Re: Ironman HCE Challenge - Looking for one more player !
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 03:59:49 AM »
So not sure if your still doing this, but I would like to join. From Europe, Estonia

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 05:04:42 AM »
I stopped unfortunately. Hard to motivate people these days. We did a run though with 4 players, but we didn't make a second one

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 11:34:48 PM »
I stopped unfortunately. Hard to motivate people these days. We did a run though with 4 players, but we didn't make a second one

Hard to get motivated when the lvl1 bug still happens frequently, if it wasn't for that it would actually be fun to play hardcore in multiplayer.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 06:27:54 AM »

Hard to get motivated when the lvl1 bug still happens frequently, if it wasn't for that it would actually be fun to play hardcore in multiplayer.
We didn't have much problem with that actually. As soon as we saw it, we told the guy to rejoin.

The most major problem comes with the damage multiplier the more players are in. With 4 players it's easy to get massive damage in a short amount of time. Our first death has been at Grell I think