Author Topic: End-Game Wolf Pack Berserker Build  (Read 16498 times)

Varrocker93

Re: End-Game Wolf Pack Berserker Build
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 07:05:35 PM »
On the screens we can see that you only have one socket in your myhtical items but I saw a video of a min/max Berserker Synergies on youtube that had 4 spckets on each items, what is the max number of sockets per mythical items (armor and weapons) on the latest version of synergies ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3wvmmWJaCY

Is bone spike triggered from Aftermath bone axe better than glacial spike, is it also AoE ?
It seems that there is also a sword in the Aftermath set and another Axe compatible with this set wich are the better weapons ?
Thank you

The guy in that Video is also not playing on Veteran or Elite, as the boss HP is way lower than on those two difficulties, unless Salan buffed their HP since then.

I realize that it's only supposed to affect execute and I could be wrong about this, but when I tried the Reactive Aftermath set, Dual Wield bonuses didn't apply when I was using the sword with the axe. Is this real or was I just imagining things?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 07:14:20 PM by Varrocker93 »

Archer30

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2016, 12:38:59 PM »
Well, shouldn't split missile reflection into several parts as missile reflection can be poorly stacked from different sources. In fact, as ice shield activated, those missile reflection chances from enhancement is just quite useless.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 02:51:48 PM by Archer30 »

Liandri

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 07:37:02 PM »
Sorry for necroing this but i need some help. I started this recently (there was a sale at GOG so I bought it) and trying to follow this guide but, im getting seriously owned at frosted hills (the icy place after grell).

At the moment im level 15 with this stats & skills:

Level 5 howl, 1 rampage 1 blood hunger
1 ice shield 1 shatter storm
5 shadow burst, 1 battle standard, 4 shred armor and 4 red wolf

strength 86, dex 67, focus 17 vit 40 (this is with gear). currently using a claw and shield.

Am i doing something wrong with the char?

Nomercy

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2016, 03:51:44 AM »
Sorry for necroing this but i need some help. I started this recently (there was a sale at GOG so I bought it) and trying to follow this guide but, im getting seriously owned at frosted hills (the icy place after grell).

At the moment im level 15 with this stats & skills:

Level 5 howl, 1 rampage 1 blood hunger
1 ice shield 1 shatter storm
5 shadow burst, 1 battle standard, 4 shred armor and 4 red wolf

strength 86, dex 67, focus 17 vit 40 (this is with gear). currently using a claw and shield.

Am i doing something wrong with the char?
Hey , I'm also new to this mod , but allready lvl 90..Just to share my 0,50c ..I know what you mean , zerker is hard at the beginning , at least till you got some skill points and few vitallity skulls. Spend every point on  vitallity if its possible, choose the gear with vittality and so on. At the first levels with my zerk , going something similar like you do , but instead of red wolf used stormclaw (put 1 point into Red wolf at the beginning and leaving it till the later levels , when the crit is good enough).Youre best friend is shield with the high block % , and I remember I gemmed here and there for missile reflection..And you can try Ember steps also for few levels (its not easier than Hills ) and return to the Hills when you outlevel the area..Least but not last , its really important to refrain youre Vengeance wish , and do not grab the high levels gear and destroy those Mirka bul*hits ..Have fun ;)