Author Topic: Berserker leveling  (Read 13 times)

Thezen

Berserker leveling
« on: May 25, 2017, 04:03:26 PM »
Hi, i just started playing TL2, i come from Path of Exile where i have a lot of experience (I have lvl 100 characters and completed everything there is to do), but here...oh boy am i lost >.< .
I'm currently playing a lvl 12 Berserker, rerolled after getting to lvl 100 with a Warlock, farming DK to get all the adamant set and realizing i did something wrong cause my dmg was nonexistent.
Anyway , the plan is to do a Wolfpack Berserker to push for DF, and at this low levels i'm on a situation where any time there is some mob/boss that spawns other mobs, i get surrounded very quickly and i can't kill stuff faster than they're summoned.

I'm using dual claws, for stats im allocating 3/2/0/1, and my passives atm are : Howl/Battle Rage/Blood Hunger/Stormclaw/Iceshield/Shadow Burst/Shred Armor.
I really feel the need for more AoE.

Any help will be very much appreciated :P.
Also if anyone has some tips for endgame gearing/sockets/enchants and maybe gear progression it would be alot of help.

EDIT: Got some high lvl unique claws from table mountain with the help of enchanting and it helped a lot to progress from level 17, now using full equip from tablemountain and 2 legendary claws with 1k DPS(Not of This Earth) @lvl38
« Last Edit: Today at 03:55:32 PM by Thezen »

Squakes

Re: Berserker leveling
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:05:00 PM »
berserker is a pain to play early on ... I would really try out some throwing weapons . BTW about the warlock ... instead of rerolling the char you should try either the latest respec ingame made by salan , or if you re oldschool like me Rapid Respec.
Have a good one  :)

Thezen

Re: Berserker leveling
« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:49:01 PM »
berserker is a pain to play early on ... I would really try out some throwing weapons . BTW about the warlock ... instead of rerolling the char you should try either the latest respec ingame made by salan , or if you re oldschool like me Rapid Respec.
Have a good one  :)
I was playing the strongest warlock spec afaik, the one listed in this forum as "One proc build" , i think i went too far with defense sockets/gear because i was doing DK pretty fast but after swaping from Starter Table Mountain gear to Adamant my DPS was really low, also it got nerf in recent patch i think.
Anyway the berserker is going strong now with the "twink" gear , thanks for the tips ! I may comeback to the warlock at some point but i like doing endgame and from what i've read the 2 best specs atm are Wolfpack zerk and OneProc Warlock.