Author Topic: A few questions If I may...  (Read 252 times)

Kahlan

A few questions If I may...
« on: April 16, 2017, 01:24:02 PM »
Hello,
Im playing Synergies Hardcore Elite Warlock via LAN (had to change difficulty).

Im using mods:
Ultimate Boss chests
Golden chest with Uniques
Respec Potion
Respec / Restat potion
More hotkeys
LurkerHUD
Boss Spells
SynergiesMOD
(in that order)

My FIRST question is: http://imgur.com/a/bBhik
How can I have more dps with 1 wand + shield than with 2 wands?

My SECOND question is: http://imgur.com/a/bBhik
Why are my elemental and physical damage reductions always at 25% no matter what?
Do my elemental and physical armors add up to that value and If so why I cant see total damage reduction?
25% values stay the same even if I lower lets say poison armor.

My LAST question (hopefully):
Why I dont drop anymore Waypoint Scrolls?
I know some mods removed Waypoint Scrolls, but I havent seen in any mods Im using right now (stated above) that some of the mods removes them.

Its bugging me because when I have full inventory and I dont wanna send my pet into town I have to use 1 of the scrolls
from Selrock and then run all-the-long-way back.

Thank you for any insight you could give me!

potterman28wxcv

Re: A few questions If I may...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 07:47:25 PM »
Question 1: only the DPS of your right hand counts. The left hand is just not taken into account at all by the game. But the bonus of your left hand applies to your right hand as well - so if you have a say 10% attack speed on left hand, then it's gonna be applied to your right hand.

Using dual wield is only useful if you have specific bonus to dual wielding, or if you want to use auto attack

Question 2: in vanilla TL2, melee classes all have a base 25% damage reduction. In Synergies, all the classes have it.

Question 3: I think it might be Boss Spells, but i'm not sure. But you can buy waypoint scrolls anywhere - just send your pet buy them for you. It's cheap. I you're really tight on money I think you can also buy Act 1 scrolls in Selrock - scrolls that teleport you directly to say Act 1. It's a one-way trip though.