Author Topic: Crashing Constantly in Multiplayer  (Read 186 times)

Xesius

Crashing Constantly in Multiplayer
« on: May 28, 2017, 09:54:46 PM »
My class is an Outlander (around level 59) and I play with a few friends with only this mod installed. I have the halk pet with no transformations. The other two classes they are playing is the Ranger and Necromancer. It doesn't matter where we are (Realm of Discord, Mapworks - Any dungeon, etc), eventually someone will crash or freeze in a loading screen when teleporting and everyone else will get separated or crash as well. It even happens randomly when just fighting monsters. We can't get through a single one without a disconnect. The only other mods we have tried on these characters are HIGHLOOT and Free Res (free res only after figuring it was something with tele -- it crashed before free res). We've tried playing on LAN through Hamachi and it still crashes. It's simply unplayable. Any help with this?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Crashing Constantly in Multiplayer
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 12:13:24 AM »
hmm that's odd.. everyone can load the game, and play it solo np?

I know that the netcode for the game is absolutely difficult, but yikes.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Xesius

Re: Crashing Constantly in Multiplayer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 03:48:37 AM »
Sorry for the very delayed reply, been very busy lately and haven't had as much time to play.

The game loads fine and there's no apparent problems at all until we all get into the game and have been playing for a little bit. After awhile (random time intervals), the crashes occur. Normally what will happen is one of us will crash and then a few seconds later, the next person will crash and get disconnected. Then the host will be in the game still by themselves. Sometimes the host crashes too and we have even tried switching hosts, but to no prevail.

There's no problems in solo play and no crashes.