Author Topic: t0-t.05 gear and or'ak area in general  (Read 142 times)

adoknight

t0-t.05 gear and or'ak area in general
« on: May 31, 2017, 12:35:27 PM »
so the gear that drops in derinkuyu is level 115 but the gear that drops in or'ak (whole area not just basin) is level 110.
just wanted some light shed on the odd difference if or'ak is harder (which it is)

Also is there a way to add say 2 ultimate bosses in or'ak basin so that the area can reset and have more playability besides being just a bridge to darknessfalls? there is a pretty steep skill curve between t0 and t1, and or'ak could introduce bosses with similar mechanics to say Abe and that warrior dude with the odd reflect mechanics....or there could be a boss with an enrage since it is the troll homeland. Just an idea to make the or'ak raid fell like a raid in the sense that derinkuyu feels.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: t0-t.05 gear and or'ak area in general
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 05:44:50 PM »
making the orak bosses better is on my list, its a neat place, but the bosses are just stronger monsters mostly atm.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Varrocker93

Re: t0-t.05 gear and or'ak area in general
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 11:50:04 AM »
Yeah, I remember them not being up to DK/DF's level of interesting when I was playing through the mod.