Author Topic: Darkness Falls, Troll King boss.  (Read 172 times)

Thezen

Darkness Falls, Troll King boss.
« on: June 04, 2017, 09:00:50 PM »
Is this boss supposed to have like 95% dmg reduction?
I'm playing wolfpack berserker with Adamant Set, Hammer of retribution + The critical factor
Stats are:
Str 432 / WP DMG 3399-5447
Dex 125 / Crit 20%
Foc 452 / MG DMG 3060-4751
300% crit multi
Only mod active is synergies.
So far i did "Dragon Tower", Rak'var and killed the random generals that spawn. Didn't notice any problem with my dmg.
Against the Troll King i do top 10k dmg total per wolfpack cast, it takes an eternity to kill him (I did kill him twice but this is not fun)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Darkness Falls, Troll King boss.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 12:27:12 PM »
Its one of those things, as you progress higher it gets a lot easier. 

Is the fight a challenge at all for you? or is it just facetanking time ?
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Thezen

Re: Darkness Falls, Troll King boss.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 03:50:50 PM »
Its one of those things, as you progress higher it gets a lot easier. 

Is the fight a challenge at all for you? or is it just facetanking time ?
Now that i have 8/12 Residual the boss drops faster, i just facetank him and die a few times due to my very low hp, it will probably take longer to kill him trying to kite.
I don't think is challenging in any way, but i'm more than ok with that. I play a lot of Path of Exile, and there is not much challenging content there.
I think ARPGS are more about progressing your gear to make your character stronger and get to the point were you destroy everything, it's more like a knowledge based game than skill based.
I hope you can somehow buff the other classes so they are all t1 viable for all bosses :P, i would love to play something with a Bow u.u