Author Topic: HP Soulstones farming?  (Read 122 times)

Thezen

HP Soulstones farming?
« on: June 08, 2017, 06:32:59 AM »
I have a lot of the other soulstones but 0 of this and it's making my progression in DF really hard.
Swapped my Adamant set with 4 Residual aftermath and my hp in DF is at 13k right now, i have a 5th piece already but i will lose 1k hp , i really need hp enchants so i can start farming bleld for the vitality gems.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: HP Soulstones farming?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 12:31:44 PM »
The warlock drops it when he dies as well as in his chest.
Altho he is the end boss in the sawmill, so likely one of the hardest to truly farm.

checked the files.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Thezen

Re: HP Soulstones farming?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 03:40:03 PM »
The warlock drops it when he dies as well as in his chest.
Altho he is the end boss in the sawmill, so likely one of the hardest to truly farm.

checked the files.
Yeah, it makes progressing really hard since you need those vitality gems/hp enchants to survive, having to kill Warlock and Bleld with 13-15k hp is lulz :( .
And i don't even know how in the hell i'm going to kill the last boss without the Residual weapons that drop from him, tried once and ended up playing with 0 fps because there was so much mobs being summoned, couldn't possibly keep up with my current DPS.