Author Topic: What do you want to see updated next?  (Read 644 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
What do you want to see updated next?
« on: June 24, 2017, 01:49:13 PM »
End of the school year and start of summer, super busy.  I'm going on vacation etc etc.. kids..

I will be updating the game more over summer, currently my first order of business is the paladin.

What would you personally rank as your next 'need' to be updated content?
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

potterman28wxcv

Re: What do you want to see updated next?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 05:34:12 AM »
Personally if I had to choose one thing, I would like to see the T1 reflection problem adressed

Currently it makes certain builds like Embermage Prismatic Bolt completely unplayable since you get one shot whenever a Prismatic Bolt land on someone.

Same goes for the random affix that adds damage reflection on monsters (i think it's the Red aura ?)

GulyFMG

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 06:33:47 AM »
Personally if I had to choose one thing, I would like to see the T1 reflection problem adressed

Currently it makes certain builds like Embermage Prismatic Bolt completely unplayable since you get one shot whenever a Prismatic Bolt land on someone.

Same goes for the random affix that adds damage reflection on monsters (i think it's the Red aura ?)

I think this would be the most important thing, the content and classes are there, so just balance DF so the other builds could also shine.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 05:04:28 PM »
Enemy Missile Reflection and Class Balance.

Missile reflection invalidates certain builds since they become close to useless due to it, but it is also a problem with shity skills, not everything can be blamed on missile reflection, Outlander for example is just loaded with crappy skills and Outlander also suffer a lot from missile reflection.

I have said it before and ill say it again: What the "good" classes (Berserker, Warlock, Engineer and Necromancer) all have in common is that they have 1 or more spammable abilities with multiple projectiles that either overpowers missile reflection or are not affected by missile reflection.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Liandri

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 10:58:07 AM »
Not exactly on topic, but i figure is better to say it here than to necro a year old post: can someone upload the pics on the t1 sets/socketables? All pictures but residual aftermath are gone http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=5647.0

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 01:58:01 PM »
Hmm I'll see what I can do about reflection, it might become too easy with it gone tho, I'll have to see how that plays out and what other non suicidal option I have available.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

thetokenshadow

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 07:31:05 PM »
*tiny whisper*
Restart the Deathknight from scratch?

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 06:48:10 AM »
*tiny whisper*
Restart the Deathknight from scratch?
Deathknight is not a class from Synergies

Bael

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 09:08:03 PM »
I would like the Halloween event/events (I think there were 2? or were they the same thing with different rewards?)  back as a permanent addition.  And maybe that Kleeve set that doesn't drop anymore.

Varrocker93

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 04:47:40 AM »
That's a good point. Add a way to obtain the event stuff in permanently, since it seems like you've skipped a couple of years ;).

Bael

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 02:18:55 PM »
That's a good point. Add a way to obtain the event stuff in permanently, since it seems like you've skipped a couple of years ;).

I figured it would be a minimal amount of work since the content already exists. C'mon Salan! :D

Gunlander

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 05:43:24 PM »
More Tier2 action would be nice.....would be sweet to go deeper into the crypts. I modified my Tier1 Baws' Killaz' enchantment stats for tier2. I am able to hang with the nerfs so far.