Author Topic: [Mythical Item] Nature's Wrath  (Read 116 times)

GulyFMG

[Mythical Item] Nature's Wrath
« on: July 14, 2017, 12:54:00 PM »
Decided to come back since Salan restarted to update the mod. Was doing some T0 raid and decided to use a Boon vendor and found this mythical item.
Can someone tell me where does it came from?

Decided to search the class thread and found this:
"Druid Class
The druid class focuses on the three skill tiers of Shape shifting, Nature and Summoning. Although not possible to permanently shape shift, the druid will use skills to attack as a werewolf temporarily.
The druid is done and mostly balanced. There are no great tier 1 items for it yet, but that will be one of my next steps."

So i'm a bit at loss, if someone could help me satisfy my curiosity ;D
Here are my mods:

potterman28wxcv

Re: [Mythical Item] Nature's Wrath
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 07:56:42 AM »
You shouldn't have gotten it from Boon - i think its' the kind of Tier 1 items that only drops through bosses (i might be wrong though)

Your Druid class is from Extra Synergies Classes - which aren't Synergies classes by the way

GulyFMG

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 10:37:54 AM »
Your Druid class is from Extra Synergies Classes - which aren't Synergies classes by the way

Yeah i know, that's why i'm even more intrigued because in the google sheet with synergies T1 items there's no mention on Nature's Wrath set and like i said the autor of Extra Synergies Classes also said that there is no T1 item set for the Druid.

Maybe a some new Set's from Salan  ;D ;D

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 02:33:55 AM »
Not mine sorry ... mmmm
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**