Author Topic: Hello, i want to play this with people.  (Read 79 times)

Sledgehammer

Hello, i want to play this with people.
« on: August 09, 2017, 03:22:42 AM »
Hi, i never played this with people and i want to do it, anybody still playing this? i want to come back and try to play any dungeon (I never played a dungeon of this mod coz i don't have a character lvl 100) If i have to create a new character there is no problem, i want to play any role just ask for it. My english is basic but i can understand everything.

Varrocker93

Re: Hello, i want to play this with people.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 05:57:19 AM »
People are still playing it, yes!

Though this forum isn't near as active as it used to be (and, to be fair, it was never THAT active to begin with), you might be able to find a group if you go to the Torchlight discord. People still talk about the game there daily and, with how the Synergies mod is with the community in general, you should be able to find some people to play with.

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 08:48:19 AM »
People are still playing it, yes!

Though this forum isn't near as active as it used to be (and, to be fair, it was never THAT active to begin with), you might be able to find a group if you go to the Torchlight discord. People still talk about the game there daily and, with how the Synergies mod is with the community in general, you should be able to find some people to play with.
What Varrocker said - I will just complement with the link: https://discord.gg/avm9WkG

Lots of friendly people in there, I encourage you to give it a go :)

Sledgehammer

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 09:50:23 AM »
Thanks guys, i will be there.