Author Topic: Synergies HC challenge!  (Read 45376 times)

Black Clouds

Re: Synergies HC challenge!
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2016, 12:16:45 PM »
I know but it gets really difficult from act 3 on-wards if you don't visit there and am the outlander.
I hate dying if I can prevent myself from doing so but I like a fair challenge as well so I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't....

Black Clouds

« Reply #286 on: March 03, 2016, 04:32:34 AM »
So basically I can't go to Table Mountain?
What about Realm of Discord or is that cheating too?

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #287 on: March 10, 2016, 02:11:32 PM »
So basically I can't go to Table Mountain?
What about Realm of Discord or is that cheating too?
I would say no RoD until you've defeated the final boss.

Black Clouds

« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2016, 10:58:44 PM »
Thanks for the advice buddy, I'm gonna do what you suggested and not visit Table Mountain until I am 100 and only do the Realm of Discord until I finish the primary campaign. I will visit Selrock but only to get the few quests available there that ties in with the primary campaign....

I was looking for an excuse to start over as I don't ever want to finish this game, its my favourite game of all time. I don't think anything comes close to topping this, not even Diablo 3 or POE.
I have been playing it all year and yet to grow bored of it. I especially love the dragons and other powerful monsters which rock up from time to time. I defeated this one dude with cursed swords and he didn't even leave me any loot though, I was a bit disappointed with that. I did defeat another powerful being just before him though which is probably why I was left with nothing. Have you ever had to defeat two of these at the same time? I haven't had to, thank god!!

Varrocker93

« Reply #289 on: March 23, 2016, 02:51:23 PM »
I'll give it a shot, add me to the list!

Gonna go with what I know and make a wolfpack berserker.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Salan's original post states only the regular Synergies Mod. Does that mean stuff like Highloot and Lowpop are excluded as well?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 02:53:47 PM by Varrocker93 »

Varrocker93

« Reply #290 on: March 30, 2016, 12:20:25 PM »
Rest in Peace, VarrockerHC, oneshotted by netherboss in ACT I

VarrockerHCII, learn from his mistakes!

Varrocker93

« Reply #291 on: May 30, 2017, 04:27:42 PM »
Oh well, I'm giving this another try :)

Magnusmak

« Reply #292 on: August 26, 2017, 05:15:14 AM »
So I finally beat Netherlord, lost two characters before hand one on act 2 and second on act 3. Interesting fact that you can reach lvl 56 when you just finish every area and dungeon once!
Because of that I had to fight a lvl 55 Netherlord, but doesn't really matter in the end. Atm haven't used TM, ROG, only Selrock for quests. All my loot at this point is from drops, transmutation, or gambling. On to getting those tripple digits -.-
http://imgur.com/a/slmAk
PS: Could anyone tell me how to add an image to my post, for some reason couldn't figure that one out :(...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 05:26:46 AM by Magnusmak »