Author Topic: Synergies Class forum and sub forums  (Read 3778 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Synergies Class forum and sub forums
« on: February 08, 2013, 04:41:17 PM »
this section of forums will house classes that will only be released in SynergiesMOD. 

These classes will likely NEVER be released outside of the mod proper and if you ever see them as such, please report it here.
this main forum can be used to talk about anything to do with synergiesmod exclusive classes.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

arda

Re: Synergies Class forum and sub forums
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 05:49:40 AM »
With guts out now, you could make more melee effects, right?

I was thinking him as a powerhouse. One skill that could have builds made around it could be two-handed weapons in one hand. So he could dwell wield 2 handed weapons.
Download free braindumps  questions and answers with self paced. good luck

DMBlade

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 05:48:24 PM »
Summoners are always interesting but as it stands now I immediately leave games with a necro in it. Not only do i dislike video lag from too much going on in the screen (mainly due to the over-developed spell animations on runic's part), but i kind of like being able to tell who is a bad guy and who is a good guy. Also, I enjoy getting to those bad guys without having pathing issues related to minions. My experience with the necro as a summoner in this game is I end up standing around waiting for the minions to kill things because I can't get to them and kill them as a melee class. This is just my take though, food for thought.

L32

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 10:34:09 AM »
Totally agree with DMBlade, the Necro is not wooden-PC friendly.

arham

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 02:26:08 AM »
An exellent reply sir!Was more or less the info I wanted. Thank you!
Unlike scam testking dumps and itil v3 dumps training program, our best ccna certificate